[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - arttuisthebest (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: edwintsang

● Their LFS Username(s): [/align]
● Their LFS GameName(s): [ES]Ghosty

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bfgl2g...Ghosty.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
1:25:17 - User wrongsides on the autobahn for quite some time then u-turns and gains an advantage. Consequently, I lose the chase.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
User wrongsides on the AutoBahn which makes me lose the chase.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Im really sorry.
It was my mistake to go wrongsiding on autobahn and i know it is forbidden and banable.
The situation was kind of fast and i did not have too much time to think my options.
I made the u-turn to fix my mistake but apparently it was too late.
I just want to say that i did not do this on purpose and/or to gain advantage.
We all make mistakes and i know this is not allowed.
I made a mistake but i did not mean to do it.

I hope you understand.

-Ghosty
He did wrongside for a brief moment, gained an advantage and used it to evade two cops.

Also his prior U-Turn on the Autobahn showed him sliding into the wrong way before he was actually turning around.

(2013-10-29 18:48)Arttuisthebest Wrote: [ -> ]I made a mistake but i did not mean to do it.

Ok here is the deal. You will get a warning for it this time, however if we catch you doing it again in the near future, you will get an instant 7day ban.

Also when you do a u turn on the Autobahn, then make sure you are actually turning and not drifting/sliding onto the wrongside of the road before coming to a stop that enables you to continue in the other direction.

Example(credits to Elmo):
[Image: aballowableroutes.jpg]
Red: Wrong way & unfair advantage.
Blue: Fine.

----

User will receive a confirmable ingame warning

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's