[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - LifeRunner (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Guthix

● Time & Date of Incident: 29.10.2013 - Sometime at noon

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Didn't know I'd get banned for going where I went, I know it was wrongsiding but I was "outside" the road itself Mellow

________________________________________________________________________________​_______________________________

So I was just about to get on the server today, but "Host aborted connection" or something, as my LFS is in Norwegian I'm not sure what it would translate to.

Anyway, I checked the banlist and I see that I'm banned, but there's no reason to it.
How so?

[Image: mHIhiSN.png]
You were banned for wrong side Autobahn and smashing into someone. As this will probably jog your memory, please edit your post using this format: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

In the meanwhile, I will notify the admin who banned you.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
As BP stated, can you answer why you did this?
(2013-10-30 14:50)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]You were banned for wrong side Autobahn and smashing into someone. As this will probably jog your memory, please edit your post using this format: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

In the meanwhile, I will notify the admin who banned you.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Oh.. I don't quite get what you mean by "jog" my memory, but I clearly remember doing it, I did apologize though.

(2013-10-30 15:22)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]As BP stated, can you answer why you did this?

No other reason than drifting, on the "flat" that is inside the corner, or "bottom" since it's a banked corner.

Was just having a bit of fun, I thought. I know that wrongsiding the AB is bannable, but since it was sortof outside the road I didn't think it would be that bad.
It was. At no time what so ever so you be on the wrong side of the autobahn and I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to do.
(2013-10-30 16:04)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]It was. At no time what so ever so you be on the wrong side of the autobahn and I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to do.

Drifting, when I hit Tomika.
You might as well delete this thread, I'm just going to wait the ban out.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's