[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - g35drift (Unban Request Denied by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: g35drift

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:My account got hacked like 7-8 months ago,and I stopped playing lfs for that reason.Now,I successfully got my account back,and I see this account is banned from a lot of servers..Ill be waiting for an answer,thanks
The admin who banned your account is no longer in the team, therefore this will be forwarded on to [TC] Management.

P.S: The ban was in 2008, was this not before your account was hacked?
(2013-11-03 13:18)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]The admin who banned your account is no longer in the team, therefore this will be forwarded on to [TC] Management.

P.S: The ban was in 2008, was this not before your account was hacked?

Maybe it was 2008,I don't really remember that.But I remember playing on TC like 1 year and 2-3 months ago..And now I see I am banned here.
Your ban is being looked into by the management. Once the final decision is made, we will inform you about it.

Thanks!
How many days I have to wait? 3-4-5? weeks?...
As long as it takes for management to discuss this particular case.

I aim to have you a reply by Friday.
(2013-11-05 15:53)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]As long as it takes for management to discuss this particular case.

I aim to have you a reply by Friday.

Ok,thanks for an answer!
Still waiting...
Sorry for my late reply.

Unfortunately we don't unban speed hackers. You're claiming that your account was hacked 7 or 8 months ago, however, you were banned back in 2008.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's