[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Inactive] Basic Training - drifter59ru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: drifter59ru
Nickname: GASS
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): 18:00-00:00 (GMT+6)/English
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
2 days ago I passed the test, why have not transferred to another topic?
Your training is being discussed whitin the team, your results will follow within 2 weeks maybe.

Putting you in pending thread.
what you had in mind? Can I be trained? Or do I have to make a new reply and take the test again?
You have been trained 4 times which is already past the maximum training limit of 3.

To be trained for your 4th time, it would have gone under discussion whether we think you will be successful. As Paul said, your application will go under discussion by the team leaders and supervisors.
We will confirm our decision after new year, please respond to let us know that you are active and still wish to be trained.

Thanks
Hello,

I am glad to inform you that you have one final chance to regain your rights in febuary.
However, if you lose your rights after this training, you will be permanently banned from the training. After your last chance, you won't have any chance to regain your rights. Be awere of this opportunity.
I will leave this reply as a notice so you can scedule some time in that month. From the first day of febuary I will put your thread in the " Ready to train " area.

Goodluck.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
In order to scedule a training, you have to contact the active trainers. In case of no reply, you could either send another one to be sure or send another trainer a PM.

If you PM me your times at certain days when your open to be trained, I can pick you a date.

Thanks,

Paul
I have PM'ed you about training. Please reply to my message to organise a reasonable session.

If you fail to respond, it is up to you to sort your own session out.

Thank You

~ Luke

[TC] Senior Trainer
No response from trainee.
Closing application.

Please reapply if you are interested in training.

Thank you.

The 21 day period to complete training is over, this thread will now be closed. Please take more responsiblity with your training application in the future! If you still require training please open a new application.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's