[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Retardation of 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i finally finished editing me and my friends 2013 video W00t

Here it is just incase some of you guys wanna check it out Thumbup

why was it a cop there? haha
Nice video, didn't know you finnish guys are listening to "die Atzen" up there.

+1 to subtitles.
Jimmy, cops took my friend bag because they thought somebody forgot it there Biggrin also they said its not the right place to pull wheelies

Pipa, i found that song from another video and fell in love with it Smile i havent heard any other song from them thought... Hmm.. subtitles would be good idea, i think im gonna work on them
Looks great fun. Smile
I'd wish I could mess around like that on my bike Smile.

Also proves to show that you can easily have fun on 125's Thumbup1
Why couldnt you? Biggrin

You just need to start from somewhere... and yes, its true you can have fun with 125cc even with the lazy 4 stroke ones Biggrin
I have to say I probably would be one of those partypoopers who I would pass on a close distance and then make a roadblock up ahead xD I've never liked bikes, probably because I've never had any kind of a bike because my parents didn't buy me one. Tongue

Though I like the smell and the sound of them Biggrin

Very good video, keep them coming! Smile
(2013-11-09 00:45)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say I probably would be one of those partypoopers who I would pass on a close distance and then make a roadblock up ahead xD I've never liked bikes, probably because I've never had any kind of a bike because my parents didn't buy me one. Tongue

This Tongue

But nice job handling those bikes, and the cop liked your wheelies Thumbup1

Nice video, keep it up, and hopefully don't meet me on the road Tongue
Very nice reminds me of when me and my friends had our bikes Biggrin
Reference URL's