[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Reporting - Jake (fwj515) (Report Archived by Sean)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: lgrhacking

● Their LFS Username(s): fwj515 (URS File)
● Their LFS GameName(s): Jake [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: HERE
● Replay Timestamps: From 26:20

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
9th November 2013 - 14:30 UTC

Jake (in the case) had set up a roadblock, !rb and his car. Whilst I try to pass him he reverses into me (bearing in mind the below rule), him reversing into me then causes me to get stuck in sand and loose the chase.

4.5. Roadblocks
Cops may set up roadblocks to stop a suspect. Randomly placed roadblocks are forbidden. The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect.
Cops participating in the chase may request cops who are outside the chase to set up roadblocks. The outside cops may not participate in any way other than setting up the roadblock. (ie they must not help to box the suspect)
Hmmm, from my point of view and after looking at the replay myself the roadblock had gone! I'd lost sight of you went to go forward until i saw daniel coming the other way which is where i reversed and didn't see you which is a mistake of my, it was a general incident and nothing more.
Your (!roadblock) tires were still there, so you hadn't removed your roadblock. Hence your roadblock being still there.

** My friends name has a capital letter at the start - Daniel.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

To me it didnt look like it was intentional for Jake to knock you in to the sand on purpose. You also had an opportunity to get out of the sand but you chose to type instead. Jake will receive a warning for this.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's