[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User report - XCX[EST] (Report Archived by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Lcee

● Their LFS Username(s):XCX[EST]
● Their LFS GameName(s)Confused.Lilloja///

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay link here
● Replay Timestamps:
4:30 - This is what I see as aiming for me, a sorry would be in his place aswell
27:55 - This is where S.Lilloja/// flipped me over during the chase

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
On Monday, november 11 at 10:45 (GMT +2), S.Lilloja/// flipped my car in a chase so I had to !lost him. The whole chase he was being okay except for once ramming me, atleast I was asking him but he didn't respond although I thought it was a ram. After 15 minutes of chasing, Ash joined me on the chase but he had to go right before the chase ended. When Ash logged off, I tried to block the suspect on low speed and he kept pushing me on my side untill I flipped. I only got an smiley ":)" for the flip. When I said this was going to be a ban, he was saying a simple sorry. That was too late for me! I didn't do anything on the ramming, but flipping me and driving off smiling in the chat was going to far in my eyes.

Sincerely,
Lcee
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
User will receive a warning for the ram he did at the beginning of the chase. You reversed into his driving path and blocked him off, there was also traffic coming so he couldn't wrong side. He had nowhere to go and with the amount of damage he had it was quite hard to control the car, the XFR flips quite easily without much force anyway.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's