[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - jeeiikob (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: danielp1997

● Their LFS Username(s): jeeiikob (URS File)
● Their LFS GameName(s): Teeq

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://uploadir.com/u/0w6ayo7x
● Replay Timestamps:

1:00:20 - Taps the car in front which has a lead on effect. I confronted him seconds later whether he'd apologise and merely replied with "no".

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

I know the tap was ridiculously light, but IIRC, Pipa approached him yesterday so I know if it was him, then he has a history for it. Although it wasn't in the replay, there were 3 cars (including me) parked at the end of the pitlane earlier on and he hits the last one, causing a domino effect - didn't apologise.
Addition to the report of the same user:

http://uploadir.com/u/zvmupafn

You can just download the one replay if you like and use the aforementioned time stamp in conjunction with the following:

2:58:44 - Ramming into us users, aboslutely no respect for the caution signs ahead. Drives off like nothing happened.

2:59:16 - Aims for me directly and rams me. Did pay 50 euros compensation but what he's doing - he can think again if he thinks I'm going to accept it.

Ta for looking into this.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2013-11-13 17:02)DanielP Wrote: [ -> ]1:00:20 - Taps the car in front which has a lead on effect. I confronted him seconds later whether he'd apologise and merely replied with "no".

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

I know the tap was ridiculously light, but IIRC, Pipa approached him yesterday so I know if it was him, then he has a history for it. Although it wasn't in the replay, there were 3 cars (including me) parked at the end of the pitlane earlier on and he hits the last one, causing a domino effect - didn't apologise.

Yeah i remember that very well. Just saying "no" after that obvious hit is certainly quite disrespectful aswell.

(2013-11-13 19:00)DanielP Wrote: [ -> ]2:58:44 - Ramming into us users, aboslutely no respect for the caution signs ahead. Drives off like nothing happened.

He aimed for them, never tried to steer back, never lifted off the throttle.
Clearly intentionally ramming into those two users, no need for a sorry there as you can only apologise if you hit people by accident.

(2013-11-13 19:00)DanielP Wrote: [ -> ]2:59:16 - Aims for me directly and rams me. Did pay 50 euros compensation but what he's doing - he can think again if he thinks I'm going to accept it.

Same as above clearly a intentional hit.

----
Thanks for the addition daniel, otherwise he would ve gotten away with a warning.

User will receive a ban for his behaviour.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's