[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Policeman Tibe[COP] (Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Carlosuk

● Their LFS Username(s):tiitusk.p
● Their LFS GameName(s): Tibe[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: /
● Replay Timestamps: ???

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)Policeman cahse cars because he want money and because that he chase all cars and dont accept apology and explanation! Plase make somthing with him. 14 November 2013 2:45 AM
14:52h
You need to follow the correct format, please.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1

Edit your post with the proper info.
Okay it seems you have now edited your post using the correct format.

However for this report, we need to have evidence prooving those accusations. If we can't see those incidents for ourselves, we can't take any action.

(2011-09-30 23:07)CityDriving Wrote: [ -> ]Options to upload replay files:
myUpload.dk
Localhostr (sign-up required)
MediaFire (sign-up required, ad-infested)

Options to upload images:
postimage.org
TinyPic
ImageShack

or use your DropBox account and share a public link.

I will leave this open for 24 hours, if you can not supply evidence in that time i am afraid we have to close this report. If you have any problems or you need more time please let us know.
If you missed this deadline you are free to post another report, but make sure you can supply a replay, video, images or any other form of evidence that allows us to take action.
● Your LFS Username:Carlosuk

● Their LFS Username(s):tiitusk.p
● Their LFS GameName(s): Tibe[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: I drove down the left side because the one man in front of me slammed on the brakes and then I went to the left side and the policeman saw me and zaustavio.Objasnio I told him everything and he would not listen and charged me kaznu.I one time I was stopped for no reason and collected sentence did not want any word why I stopped.
● Replay Timestamps: ??

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)Policeman cahse cars because he want money and because that he chase all cars and dont accept apology and explanation! Plase make somthing with him. 14 November 2013 2:45 AM
14:52h
As i said above we need to have evidence, so do you still have that replay?
I dont have replay sry i tell you what i now xD

If you want do somthing if you dont...
Without the replay or any other form of evidence, we can't do anything about it.
We have to see those incidents for ourselves, with our own eyes.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's