[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: End of Year Event Series 2013 - Round One Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-12-01 20:53)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Always been wondering how you get that view, I know it's custom but I need to know how to get it! Tutorial? Tongue

Just a custom view to get a better view. Go to custom view and change the x,y,z values till the camera is at the right position.

Make sure the driver and wheel is set to visible.
(2013-12-01 20:53)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-01 20:49)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Grats everyone!

Unfortunately, somebody hit me on the side when i was 7th place, kicking me out of the race on the 2nd lap Sad Ah well, next time Biggrin

Make a protest against that user.

You may earn some points probably.

Just try Smile

I dunno, i think he lost control and i don't know who it was either because i got spectated because of me being lapped because of the accident :/ so i didn't save a replay.

**** Happens haha
(2013-12-01 20:53)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-01 20:37)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]You were a horrible brake, pls.

[Image: 89.gif]

Always been wondering how you get that view, I know it's custom but I need to know how to get it! Tutorial? Tongue

[Image: 5z9oo.png]
Damn, thanks Bez! This would have really helped me do better but eh, I'm happy Smile
Well something good atleast, I'm already ahead as like 10 people nearly, got - points haha.

How goddamn hard it is to understand that when chat is closed, you won't talk. #81 or somebody even started raging right after he was finished and CHAT CLOSED came up 3 times. 3 fricking times and yet people continued.

I think like -2 positions in the race finish would be the right call on that. It's a goddamn easy rule to follow.
(2013-12-01 21:14)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]Well something good atleast, I'm already ahead as like 10 people nearly, got - points haha.

How goddamn hard it is to understand that when chat is closed, you won't talk. #81 or somebody even started raging right after he was finished and CHAT CLOSED came up 3 times. 3 fricking times and yet people continued.

I think like -2 positions in the race finish would be the right call on that. It's a goddamn easy rule to follow.

True that, way too many idiots who didn't understand a simple instruction.

And there was that guy who kept on joining during the grid stack AFTER not getting the required time
Results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...rbVE#gid=0

(2013-12-01 20:39)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to everyone!

Had a nice fight with Jati for the 2nd position , but , finished 3rd.

Well Done!

You were pretty consistent which was annoying because after my spin I couldn't get close again :/ Gratz.
[Image: 90.gif]
meh... that corner killed my race Confused1
(2013-12-01 22:56)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]meh... that corner killed my race Confused1

Haha yeah i was first car to go off in that .gif Tongue. Cold tires and drafting were probably to blame for most of us.
(2013-12-01 23:13)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-01 22:56)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]meh... that corner killed my race Confused1

Haha yeah i was first car to go off in that .gif Tongue. Cold tires and drafting were probably to blame for most of us.

Glad I got knocked back to the back of the pack by Sean. Missed all that. Tongue
I just took it slower there most of the time after that happened! Tongue The crash did make my front wing very wonky!
(2013-12-01 21:33)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]You were pretty consistent which was annoying because after my spin I couldn't get close again :/ Gratz.

Yeah, had a small fight, but he overtook me easy, didn't want to make accidents blocking or so, I was very near him in the last 2 laps, but didn't have enough time to catch him.

Was a bit sad to see you sliding in the same corner as the practice, that buggy corner ...

Even so, was very fun!
Yeah, was nice fun in event! Biggrin wait next 2 week Smile
All protests have been resolved.

Car 08 was awarded no penalties, the protest was deemed to be a racing incident.

Car 44 was awarded a 20s penalty (the equivalent of a drive-through) and has dropped from 11th to 14th. As a result, cars 51, 81 & 53 have been promoted 1 place.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's