[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UNBAN sry (Unban Request Denied by Sean)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Carlosuk

● Time & Date of Incident:14 Nov. 2013

● Replay / Screenshot Link: //
● Replay Timestamps: //

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I say "Nooooooob" to cop 4 times because he stop me when i go on crash place then admin say you can go and dont pay.I go and policeman stop me and BUSTED me -300.
And i say 4 times Nooob...and Admin ban me Sad
This is fault of Admin.Plase unban.Thank you in advance.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Plase unban i love this Srw... Sad
I was the cop that pulled you over, Carlos. I understand you were responding to a TOW call, however, that doesn't give you the right to break road laws, hence why I pulled you over.

If you were unhappy with my fine, you could've quite easily paid it and made a refund request on the forum. Sean suggested running, because essentially you could've escaped me, therefore not paying the fine. However, you proceeded with a childish attitude to call me a noob four times, when it really wasn't called for.
I dont understand how it is my fault for saying "if you dont accept the fine you can drive away". By now you should understand that when it says "failed to stop" you are in FULL chase mode.

Today you have shown that you have a poor understanding for some of the rules and therefor i have had to have a few words with you. It is only a 12 hour ban and i stand by my decision, We will see you tomorrow.
I so sory plaseee unban... Sad((

Sory cop
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's