[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - and2030 (Report Archived by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: HOWLINmad22

● Their LFS Username(s): and2030
● Their LFS GameName(s): And2030[TOW]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fbef4snzywv5l...0%5E7-.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 22:45, the chase starts and he begins to follow, 23:50, he begins to try to block the robber and begins interfering in the chase, 26:38, after continuing to follow 2 chases he then pits me with no apoligy

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): I filed this report on behalf of Olli and myself, it began when olli started chasing somebody then "and2030" began following, after continuous warnings from olli about following chases i came across what i thought to be olli's chase while cruising which after watching the reply turned out to be a completely different chase "and2030" had decided to follow, as this chase had gone ahead and "and2030" had continued driving slowly, i undertook and got pitted by him with no apoligy, he then proceeded to explain as to why he was following the chase as "it's funny".

Thank you for your time
Howlin
Just pointing out, i have had a similar issue earlier today with the same person, interrupting my cop chase without apologizing, not even acknowledging the situation. Because of the interruption he did call for a tow and did respond to the tow in full English.
User got banned for the same reason due to this report already.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's