[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - G13haze (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: liv4eva

● Their LFS Username(s): G13haze
● Their LFS GameName(s): haze

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1YeQBx-qD.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 5:03, 6:15

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

5:03 - I join the chase and turn around to meet with the suspect (haze) and speed up so I'm not just sitting in the middle of the road. He doesn't even attempt to go around me, instead he goes straight into the back of me at full pelt. The rule 3.10 states:
'You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you.' I don't see this as 'minor force' I see it as a ram, he didn't even say sorry.

6:15 - Wrongsides and hits a cop in another chase who was recovering from a hit with suspect. Don't know if this was intentional but he didn't say sorry for hitting Edwin, you can make the decision if it was deliberate.

Anyway thanks for your time.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Forgot the replay? Tongue
Ah crap XD I'll get that ASAP, don't archive just yet!

Thanks for reminding me! Tongue
Yeah no worries, take your time Smile.
There you go! Smile
(2013-11-15 22:10)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]5:03 - I join the chase and turn around to meet with the suspect (haze) and speed up so I'm not just sitting in the middle of the road. He doesn't even attempt to go around me, instead he goes straight into the back of me at full pelt. The rule 3.10 states:
'You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you.' I don't see this as 'minor force' I see it as a ram, he didn't even say sorry.

Speed difference of 60km/h, that was certainly a ram.

(2013-11-15 22:10)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]6:15 - Wrongsides and hits a cop in another chase who was recovering from a hit with suspect. Don't know if this was intentional but he didn't say sorry for hitting Edwin, you can make the decision if it was deliberate.

Probably thought that guy was in his chase aswell. Will put that in his warning aswell though, just to make sure he pays attention next time.

User will receive a confirmable warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's