[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request=Speed12161 (Ban Reduced by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:speed12161

● Time & Date of Incident: I Dont know

● Replay / Screenshot Link:Sorry i dont have one
● Replay Timestamps:I dont have one

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Im sorry that day i was drunk and someone just start joking at me and i start swering at him but he stop and i didnt so other i think was niko or something like that try me and i say things to him too but i didnt know what i was doing i never ramm any1 cars or something like that i just like to cruise and not cause any problem Im Sorry and the ban was for 60 Days i noticed that like a 3 days after then ban me can i please have a second chanse im not a big problem on the server Hope you guys can understand me
Thank you.
Hi,

Thank you for the mature unban request. From the beginning, I planned to reduce your ban had you made a good request. At the moment, your ban ends on the 2nd of January 2014. I will reduce your ban so it ends on the Friday of the 13th of December 2013 (a lucky day for you) which is 40 days from your original ban (cut short by 20 days)

However, in order for me to reduce your ban, please read and understand this:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/misc.php...rver_rules

Also, please note that if you get banned in the future (though hopefully not), your ban will likely not be reduced.

Please tell me when you have read and understood the above statement and the server rules.
Yes Real true i know all the rules but that day imagine i was drunk didnt know what i was saying just a bad day im sorry .
Ban cut by 20 days. New unban date: 13th of December 2013.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's