[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Frozen COP (Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Michelin

● Their LFS Username(s):Chriship
● Their LFS GameName(s):Frozen COP

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1T6R7Leh6.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:i think from 57minutes

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
he likes ramming...he could to turn and brake but he usually ram.. maybe should to learn to pit ...
date 17.11.2013
Czech Rep time about 12:10
I would like to point this thing out about Frozen, just after the pursuit :

http://postimg.org/image/5cr248535/
Yes,

So what do you expect with this?

Tell me where I rammed you, The same maneouver i've made there, was the maneouver a [TC] Member performed in the Aston track, since he/she done the same thing, I copied the maneouver, and performed it in the same way.

It's not a Ram and neither a p.i.t in the wall, so i can't see the point on this report.
Also to clarify, the mess out just started when a RB4 Full damaged is being chased by 3 XFR who are pushing and ramming and a FZ5.

Got sick of those who threat you with report, if you don't like other(s) action(s) , report them, but there's no point on being that arrogant.

Also, about the messages i said in the cop chat, were for the cops, my real opinion, and did no harm to anyone since it was not given in public, even so , sorry.
Quote:Also, about the messages i said in the cop chat, were for the cops, my real opinion, and did no harm to anyone since it was not given in public, even so , sorry.

The rules are clear, it is forbidden to insult or make defamatory statements.
The fact that you wrote these insults in a channel that is not open to the public, but is open to others, that they use it to play and not to see such things, it doesn't allows you to go beyond the rules, so excuse me sir.
I find that regular players like you take too much insurance and they believe they get all the rights.
(2013-11-17 12:34)Val Wrote: [ -> ]I find that regular players like you take too much insurance and they believe they get all the rights.

I dont take anything, and I for sure know the rules, therefore I apologized for that chat conversation.
Quote:I for sure know the rules

What is said is said, if you know the rules so well as you claim, you would not say these insults on the server. That is why I ask a sanction for breaking this rule.
I am (we?) tired of seeing these immature behavior on the server, we are supposed to have a good time together.
(2013-11-17 12:46)Val Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I for sure know the rules

What is said is said, if you know the rules so well as you claim, you would not say these insults on the server. That is why I ask a sanction for breaking this rule.
I am (we?) tired of seeing these immature behavior on the server, we are supposed to have a good time together.

Just wait for an Admin to check this
But Val I've expressed an opinion on the suspect before while an admin was in the cop chat and I didn't get a massive telling off. He just told me to calm down and try to keep my thoughts to myself. Frozen expressed an opinion, maybe a little too angry but I don't think that warrants a sanction.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Ok one on the side Rennesme, when you make a report please use replay timestamps for the exact incident you are reporting. We are not here to look through a whole chase to look for the one incident where your suspect rammed you.

That aside, lets go:

(2013-11-17 11:49)Rennesme Wrote: [ -> ]he likes ramming...he could to turn and brake but he usually ram.. maybe should to learn to pit ...

You are allowed to use force beyond just P.I.T.ing your suspect. What he was mostly trying was to get into a good position to block you in.

I agree the chase was rather messy, but i won't take action on every small little incident. Chases get hot and some attempts can be miscalculated, thats just something that we have to accept to a certain extent.

I only saw one incident i am not quite happy about. At exactly 1:00:45.00, you can see him shoving you quite heavily into the barrier.
Clearly not intentional and as i said mistakes will happen. Could ve apologised, but might have not realised it yet. Please understand that i will not take action against cops that make mistake from time to time, otherwise there would be none left.

(2013-11-17 12:12)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]Also, about the messages i said in the cop chat, were for the cops, my real opinion, and did no harm to anyone since it was not given in public, even so , sorry.

Cop chat is a public chat for cops. The fact that every cop can see it should be a dead giveaway.

So please remember that next time.

I won't take action here as i have not witnessed Chriship breaking the rules. If you feel i was wrong in doing so, please reply within 24 hours and give me a replay timestamp of the incident you are reffering to, always possible that i missed something when looking through the whole chase.
I i dont want him to be banned or somethink like this...I only want better chases, damage car can every body but pit the car clearly can a bit better one for example BILL....That is my opinion...
Sorry for no timing...Thank u for ur time...

I dont like Reporting i used it 1st time,just coz he was a bit nervous and not much nice ...
THX BYE
Thats perfectly understandable. Not denying the chase was a bit messy at a few points, but apart from that one incident i covered above, i couldn't find anything wrong with Frozens behaviour.

If you have any P.I.T.s you want me to look in again, feel free to give me the timestamps and i'll have a look again.
We already resolved it in-game.

Thanks for looking into the report
ok.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's