[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request kyllone (Unban Request Denied by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: kyllone

● Time & Date of Incident: 18.11.2013 and I dont know the time.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Have none.
● Replay Timestamps: Have none.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I don't even know what the heck have I done to get an 8 days ban. There was alot of fun going on today with several people involved and then somebody took our fun as an insult to themselves if I have the right idea? And on what measure I insulted anyone? Which rule exactly I broke such violently that I deserve 8 days of a ban with afaik, a mostly clean URS.
The person didn't even ask us to stop it in any way. Atleast I didn't notice. He could've sent a PM, and if I know right, there were 2 admins on the server at the time. No one complained in a way I could have noticed it.

I don't know what the heck is going on, could Mr. NB for example have a word with me here or via PM and clear this situation for me abit. /Mellow
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You didn't insult anyone in particular. I simply feel that you've gone too far with your comments.

Some of them:

Chatlog Wrote:[TT] Kylie : im a woman i cant do this kind of thing

[TT] Kylie : dady bought me convertible

[TT] Kylie : i want that car i gotta call dady

[TT] Kylie : need more make up & less clothing

You were implying that women are spoiled and stupid.
I mean come on seriously? Tongue For those comments 8 days? I was just joking aside with the others, ofcourse women are in the same line as men I mean, I don't seriously intend to truly insult anyone, it's just joking around. In this kind of things, if my jokes really insult someone and they don't like it, just asking me to stop will make the trick. I did not know someone would be so sensitive to take that as an insult when we were clearly joking around and stuff, it wasn't an intentional thing to make women look somehow not as good as men. Nono. I shouldn't have done it when I think it now probably, but as I said, only asking me to stop in things like this is enough. If I know someone feels insulted, ofcourse I will apologise them and stop making jokes about it.

But 8 days of a ban, even an hour ban I feel, is STRONGLY too much for a thing like this. Then I would understand it if someone would tell me to stop and I'd still continue, but this I feel, is too much. Mellow

I am waiting for your reply.
Well, a player that was online at the time has reported you (link), so it obviously got on people's nerves. You and some others have crossed the line in my opinion.

Yes, if I were online at the time, I'd definetly tell you to stop. You shouldn't always rely on others though, I'm pretty sure that you were well aware of what you were saying. One thing is using a womanly nickname and another one is implying that women are stupid and spoiled again and again.

Unfortunately, I will deny your unban request. If you feel that I'm not being fair, please feel free to create a new thread in the Unban Appeals section. Before doing so, please make sure that you have read and understood the Read Before Posting thread.

Thank you!

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's