[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Polete (Unban Request Denied by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: [dkt]polete27[st]

● Time & Date of Incident: 18.11.2013 night

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: Have -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Well, this afternoon I was having some fun in the server with friends, some from TT and some not. I got banned about 1h ago because of sexists comments.
At any time I didnt do any sexist comment involving any person. If Im right I didnt broke any rule and I was just wearing my name in Pink (as more people did the last few days) and just kidding, again, without brake any rule or insult anyone.
Otherwise I would like to know why I got a higher ban than other people that was with me doing the same, and why some people directly dont have any ban.

I also noticied that there was admins on the server when all this happened, so why no one said/did anything? Also, the person that "reported" us didnt asked us what we were talking about (because we were just kidding with ourselves) or if we could stop because it was offensive for him/her
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I feel that you've gone too far with your comments.

Chatlog Wrote:[TT] Poletilla see that daddy didnt put money on credit card Sad

[TT] Poletilla : dady didnt explain me how to brake Sad

[TT] Poletilla : i got 3 pedals and only 2 foots what should I do?!?!?!

[TT] Poletilla : because I see a R letter on shifter but dont know what is does

[TT] Poletilla : daddy wont give me more money

One thing is using a womanly nickname and another one is implying that women are stupid and spoiled again and again.

You've got banned for longer becouse you've already been banned for being abusive in the past. A month ago you were mocking an innocent Arab just for the sake of it and same goes for women this time. I feel that you need to learn where the boundaries are.
though you were able to wear the tag and name you prefer, so I dont think that you have to talk about if I was using arab name or not. Last ban was not for abuse, or thats what ban list said, because if Im right I got banned for arab drifting in h1 (blackwood) thats abuse?
So I think that my ban must be like others, 8 days

I also apologise if I offended any user in servers
You were drifting and causing an accident after accident, while your nickname was "MAD ARAB" and you had "Y U ARAB" on your license plate. I'd certainly feel offended if I was an Arab. There're several more bans on your record for being abusive and disrespectful and you really shouldn't wonder why you were banned for longer than the others.

Unfortunately, I will deny your unban request. If you feel that I'm not being fair, please feel free to create a new thread in the Unban Appeals section. Before doing so, please make sure that you have read and understood the Read Before Posting thread.

Thank you!

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's