[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Fined Offline?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello TC team,

I have a quick question. Just yesterday I logged on only to find out I have been fined 1,000 2 times. So in total, 2,000. I don't remember avoiding the swear filter or anything like that. I would just like to receive a reason for why I was fined that much money, then I will be totally fine. If it is for something I deserve, then I totally understand. But that is just kind of a lot of money to take away from a poor-ish cruiser. And I am a little confused on why this admin did it to me while I was offline behind my back, rather than doing it right to my face? I am not really mad or anything, I am just a bit confused and a little on the upset side.

Here is a screenshot of the situation.

https://mikesuploader.com/files/reflex/L...-31-82.png

Sincerely,
[TsB] Reflex / Username: (Shortay1325)
It was for avoiding the swear filter, i'll post the chat logs here for you to see.

2013-11-16 19:17:22 UTC Montana Shortay1325 TsB¯ÏefleÒß : holy fck

2013-11-17 06:49:22 UTC Montana Shortay1325 TsB¯ÏefleÒß : Fcking monitor
I was the one who fined you. You were reported for avoiding the swear filter so I looked into it. I did it behind your back and not to your face because you were offline, and I was not willing to wait for you to come online, because no one knows when that is.

I am glad you came to the forum for clarification.
Just to clarify, the standard swearing fine is 1000 euros per offence, so that is why you lost 2k.
Reference URL's