[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - nylama (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:matutatti

● Their LFS Username(s):nylama
● Their LFS GameName(s):[COP]mosku8

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/0c0os0ln888s8zw/osku_kusee.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:7:05.00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) In my opinion, mosku8 used too strong force to bust me. For example 7:05.00 he rammed me to barrier and after that my car was pretty much useless to try to escape. He should learn how to do PIT manoeuvre right, and in my opinion he needs police traning.

Thank you. (sorry my bad english)
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
7:05.00 : That hit was certainly a ram. Speed difference was about 30km/h and you were in the braking zone for the turn. The hit was made worse by lag, however i can't figure out who of you lagged.

9:40 : Also a ram. Sufficient speed difference and he had plenty of time to react, but kept his foot down and rammed your left rear.

User will receive a confirmable ingame warning

A small advice on your part. If you have a problem with another user then try talking to him about it.
"money back or report" is certainly the wrong approach.
And when you report somebody then pick something more appropriate than "osku kusee". We are not idiots and are able to translate it.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's