[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report for Rd Hagrid (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: w1nckl3r

● Their LFS Username(s): RS | Hagrid
● Their LFS GameName(s): donkey_driftking

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1yQwFTRpr.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: 2:16:20

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) : rammed me on purpose 2 times..and also is using "ghost mode" ..when he rams he teleports on his feet..also doesen't apologise or anything.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
After seeing this report, I joined the server the user was on (server two) where I saw this user with the barrier mod (or whatever it is, "ghost mod" possibly) in action. However, I haven't looked at the replay nor the ramming, so another admin will do that and they may decide to add a bulletin/info to the user's URS to further decrease the chance of the user getting unbanned.
(2013-11-20 20:12)winckler Wrote: [ -> ]● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) : rammed me on purpose 2 times..and also is using "ghost mode" ..when he rams he teleports on his feet..also doesen't apologise or anything.

That is correct. And the user seems to have already been dealt with by another admin on the server.
The user in question will most likely never be able to return.

Still thank you for posting this report, we do appreciate it.

E: ah well too late Tongue

(2013-11-20 20:27)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]After seeing this report, I joined the server the user was on (server two) where I saw this user with the barrier mod (or whatever it is, "ghost mod" possibly) in action. However, I haven't looked at the replay nor the ramming, so another admin will do that and they may decide to add a bulletin/info to the user's URS to further decrease the chance of the user getting unbanned.

It appeared that everyone or everything (barriers,amco) did not exist for him, so he was able to drive through them. Most incidents were just a result of those users being at the wrong place at the wrong time. He did not aim for any of them specifically.

Using a "ghost mod" or whatever it's called will be the only thing that i can make out of that replay.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's