[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report- Tomiy (carlosuk) (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: MrPatrick

● Their LFS Username(s):carlosuk
● Their LFS GameName(s):[TOW]Tomiy
He also used GameName: Tomiy

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://myupload.dk/handleupload/8a656oJubVfrp

● Replay Timestamps:

1. From 1:26:45 to 1:27:16

I was driving with my friends. [TOW]Tomiy overtook [ES] Verber and suddenly braked in front of him making he lost control. After that I was driving 120 kph and without any reason Tomiy rammed my tail and started pushing me sideways on the road. [ES] Ghosty was stopped on road and [TOW]Tomiy rammed him on full thorttle. And after all that no apologies were given

2. From 1:54:52 to 1:55:05

I was going a bit slow on vincent way. Tomiy accerelated full power and crashed straight to my rear. Then he pushed me to wrong side and pitted me hardly. And no apologies at all.

3. From 1:56:14 to 1:56:48

I was turning left for Highway 1. Tomiy started again ram me and didn't let me pass him. Then he moved and I continued driving.
No excuse.

4. From 1:57:22 to 1:57:26

Again Tomiy came near me and then he pitted me hardly.
And again no apologies.

5. From 1:58:09 to 1:58:13

Tomiy rammed me once again making me lost control and crashing to fence.

6. From 2:00:25 to 2:00:30

Tomiy slowed down on highway and went to left side of the road. So I tought to overtake him from right side, but suddenly he turned straight in front of me. I was writing message so my react time was poor. I crashed him and said sorry and sent some money.

Date: 20.11.2013
Time: Gmt+2: I'm not sure but about 5 pm
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Also saw something at 1:24:00. Basicly causing a crash and failing to apologise. Then provoking an accident by doing slalom at around 40km/h in the middle of the road.

And 1:25:45 failing to stay remote from chases and overtaking it.
Shortly after causing the suspect to spin, because he can't even watch his surroundings when rejoining the road or stop for sirens at all.

Quite poor behaviour before i even got to your report, going well.

(2013-11-21 16:04)[ES]Patukka Wrote: [ -> ]1. From 1:26:45 to 1:27:16

I was driving with my friends. [TOW]Tomiy overtook [ES] Verber and suddenly braked in front of him making he lost control. After that I was driving 120 kph and without any reason Tomiy rammed my tail and started pushing me sideways on the road. [ES] Ghosty was stopped on road and [TOW]Tomiy rammed him on full thorttle. And after all that no apologies were given

Did start looking at the replay a bit earlier to see a motive for this move, but i found none. Unacceptable behaviour.

Slight hint, if you apologise for a ram it won't help your case anyway. Apologies only work if you hit somebody by accident, not for hitting somebody intentional.

(2013-11-21 16:04)[ES]Patukka Wrote: [ -> ]2. From 1:54:52 to 1:55:05

I was going a bit slow on vincent way. Tomiy accerelated full power and crashed straight to my rear. Then he pushed me to wrong side and pitted me hardly. And no apologies at all.

You were quite far on the right and he had plenty of time to react. There was no need for this ram either. He also didn't back off once he already crashed into you, clearly intentional

(2013-11-21 16:04)[ES]Patukka Wrote: [ -> ]3. From 1:56:14 to 1:56:48

I was turning left for Highway 1. Tomiy started again ram me and didn't let me pass him. Then he moved and I continued driving.
No excuse.

Looks like he got mad at that point, although i still can't see for what reason. Unacceptable behaviour.

(2013-11-21 16:04)[ES]Patukka Wrote: [ -> ]4. From 1:57:22 to 1:57:26

Again Tomiy came near me and then he pitted me hardly.
And again no apologies.

Same behaviour as above, nothing to add.

(2013-11-21 16:04)[ES]Patukka Wrote: [ -> ]5. From 1:58:09 to 1:58:13

Tomiy rammed me once again making me lost control and crashing to fence.

In relation to the other stuff, rather minor. Still not acceptable.

(2013-11-21 16:04)[ES]Patukka Wrote: [ -> ]6. From 2:00:25 to 2:00:30

Tomiy slowed down on highway and went to left side of the road. So I tought to overtake him from right side, but suddenly he turned straight in front of me. I was writing message so my react time was poor. I crashed him and said sorry and sent some money.

Intentionally wrecking by blocking your path this time. And i still fail to see the reason for all of this anger towards you. Just digging himself a larger hole.

Thanks for the well made report.

carlosuk will receive a ban.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's