[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Carlosuk Ban (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Carlosuk

● Time & Date of Incident: ///

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ///
● Replay Timestamps:///

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I dont now why i get ban.... http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9533 ...i go upload my video if i have it...i have 4-5 times when i can go report somebody and he get ban but I did do that.

I can find me and him on replay http://myupload.dk/handleupload/8a656oJubVfrp
So you have no idea, why i banned you? Take a look at the replay and look up these timestamps please. I will highlight what you did wrong to make it easier for you

1:24:00 - Failing to apologise and provoking an accident

1:25:45 - Failing to stay remote from chases

1:26:45 to 1:27:16 - Ramming another user

1:54:52 to 1:55:05 - Ramming another user

1:56:14 to 1:56:48 - Ramming another user

1:57:22 to 1:57:26 - Ramming another user

1:58:09 to 1:58:13 - Ramming another user

2:00:25 to 2:00:30 - Wrecking another user

Anything you would like to say?
Replay doesnt work...he kick me before I think...that means that I need report all who ram me or something else..?
I have lot of replays which I can upload and share on this site,but I did not like that.
(2013-11-22 17:09)Carlosuk Wrote: [ -> ]Replay doesnt work...he kick me before I think...that means that I need report all who ram me or something else..?
I have lot of replays which I can upload and share on this site,but I did not like that.

Replay is working fine, however since myupload.dk has a very low download speed give it time before it is completely donwloaded. Takes me a lot longer than 8mins to download it.

This unban request is about your behaviour and not anybody elses. If you want to report people breaking the rules, you are free to do that. May it be !report, !tc or a forum report.

Just because other people misbehave does not give you the right to do similar.
In the end you will be responsible for your behaviour and not anybody else.
I want unban...he provoked me and crash i think i cant find me in replay...i onlay want unban.
Thanks in advance.
I will not sign other players because I'm not that kind of man.
Seems as if you have been able to download the replay. And it also seems that you were able to look at it.

I have looked at the whole replay and i looked for the bit that might have sparked your actions, however there was not. And even if you were, theoretically speaking, that still does not mean you can act like you did in that replay.

I have marked your ban with a possible reduce to 7 days if you make a very nice unban request and apologise profoundly. However i can't even find one slight sry in your whole unban request.

Your unban request will be denied and i hope you follow our rules once your ban has run out.
Your signature would be a good thing to look up to.

You still have the right to make an unban appeal, however i would refrain from it as you will very very likely end up with an extended ban.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's