[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: _Kyo (Ban Reduced by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: _Kyo

● Time & Date of Incident: Approximately 6:30pm PST 11/21/2013

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: "You were banned for a very inappropriate and offensive comment" At the time that I made the inappropriate comment there was a clan of about 6 drivers driving the wrong way, crashing, and making offensive comments in Arabic in public chat(some comments directed directly at me). I know it does not justify what I said, I should have ignored them but I let my temper get the best of me and I made a nasty retort. If I am unbanned it will not happen again and I am sorry to anyone that I may have insulted.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2 - please use this format. You can edit your original post of this thread.

HINT: You were banned for a very inappropriate and offensive comment.
Thanks for using the format.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Although these Arabic players were typing to you in their own language, unless you speak Arabic ( if you do, could you translate it? Google translate doesn't pick up Arabic correctly.) then you wont know what their saying. So the comment you said to them was extremely offensive and uncalled for.
After crashing into me repeatedly I told them to "learn how to drive" which I should not have said either but after that they started saying things to/at me in Arabic and started intentionally crashing into me so I assumed it was offensive. Regardless whether what they said was offensive or not I am sorry. Since this is my first offense if I cannot have an unban can I at least have a ban reduction to something more reasonable?
I've decided to give you a ban reduction, your ban will end in 14 days from now. This means you will be unbanned on the 9th December. Please take care in future and report any users if you think they've insulted you or rammed you.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's