[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + THE PEANUT ignore police (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: gt4_pl

● Their LFS Username(s): THE PEANUT
● Their LFS GameName(s): bretts2k7

● Replay Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ha59f9fhqk6fow...%20ME!.rar
● Replay Timestamps: 1:27:45

● Description: at 1:27:40 i did chat say !move three time he ignore me and crash, i lost chase...
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2013-11-26 12:09)GT4 Wrote: [ -> ]● Description: at 1:27:40 i did chat say !move three time he ignore me and crash, i lost chase...

Alright the user in question will receive a confirmable ingame warning for failing to move for sirens.

However, since the discussion in that replay wasn't over i had a look at the chatlogs to see the outcome. And frankly i saw this:

Chatlog GT4_PL Wrote:2013-11-26 11:52:31 UTC Weston Park gt4_pl GT4tube [COP] : ignore move to police me! idiot.

That insult was still visible in the replay and since i can sort of understand your frustration i might have turned a blind eye to it.
But there was more:

Chatlog GT4_PL Wrote:2013-11-26 11:53:16 UTC Weston Park gt4_pl GT4tube [COP] : Saved MP replay - IDIOT REPORT GUY DUMB FVC*!
2013-11-26 11:54:05 UTC Weston Park gt4_pl GT4tube [COP] : Luke was nice chase racing i want continue why he idiot ignore move to police me and crash me!

All your anger aside, this is one too many and since you had a warning for disrespecting not too long ago, you will receive a ban for that.

I will be very nice here and put it to 3 days, so you can still join the event on sunday.
Okay...

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's