[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - faasan (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: liv4eva

● Their LFS Username(s): faasan and wipezzu
● Their LFS GameName(s): BLACK•Ð™ Randel and ville

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1B2n1Gzt3.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: BLACK•Ð™ Randel: 1:04:58

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

ville: Overtaking the chase and hitting the cops, in particular Byran, a few times, actually pulled out in front of him after hitting him the first time.

BLACK•Ð™ Randel: Came speeding up to the chase, didn't respect the SIRENS AT ALL subsequently hitting me at full pelt and flipping me, luckily not ending the chase for me because the suspect did a U Turn. He said sorry afterwards but when I asked him after the replay 'do you even care that you hit me?' he simply said...'No.'

So both had a complete lack of respect for the chase and both didn't particularly care.

Thanks for your time.
● Your LFS Username: danielp1997

● Their LFS Username(s): faasan (URS File)
● Their LFS GameName(s): BLACK•Ð™ Randel

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/gg1uor1v/downloads/new
● Replay Timestamps:

2:43 - No acknowledgement for the fact I'm approaching him behind and has no intention of slowing down/decelerating.

5:20 - No respect for the chase ahead an overtakes it.

8:05 - Hits me. I know I was on the wrong side, but as that particular area was down hill and I was relatively stationary, he could see me from quite far off as well as there were proceeding sirens, but still, didn't slow down. (He did apologise, however).

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Generally no respect for chases. I would have spoken to him after my chase, but he had disconnected.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Merged them as they had one user in common. Apologies for the delay here for the first report.
(2013-11-27 16:16)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Merged them as they had one user in common. Apologies for the delay here for the first report.

No worries Pipa, take your time. You allowed me to take my time for a replay before! Smile
(2013-11-26 20:29)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]ville 1:01:50 : Overtaking the chase and hitting the cops, in particular Byran, a few times, actually pulled out in front of him after hitting him the first time.

BLACK•Ð™ Randel 1:04:58: Came speeding up to the chase, didn't respect the SIRENS AT ALL subsequently hitting me at full pelt and flipping me, luckily not ending the chase for me because the suspect did a U Turn. He said sorry afterwards but when I asked him after the replay 'do you even care that you hit me?' he simply said...'No.'

wipezzu: It seems he is new and does not understand the concept of police chases yet.

faasan: Just as wipezzu, he is a rather new user and might not have understood the conecept of the server yet.

Both is certainly not acceptable.

(2013-11-27 15:44)DanielP Wrote: [ -> ]2:43 - No acknowledgement for the fact I'm approaching him behind and has no intention of slowing down/decelerating.

5:20 - No respect for the chase ahead an overtakes it.

8:05 - Hits me. I know I was on the wrong side, but as that particular area was down hill and I was relatively stationary, he could see me from quite far off as well as there were proceeding sirens, but still, didn't slow down. (He did apologise, however).

Just as above he is new and hasn't understood the concept of cops and robbers yet, i also didn't see anyone explaining it to him yet.
At 8:05 he tried to avoid the collision by braking heavily, so the accident was certainly just that and not intentional.

wipezzu will receive a confirmable ingame warning

faasan will receive a confirmable ingame warning

I will make the wording clear, so there will be no 2nd excuses, thanks for the report Smile.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's