[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - Multiple Users (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: danielp1997

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/1nm7wsh4/downloads/new

● Their LFS Username(s): Ferroc (URS File)
● Their LFS GameName(s): M

● Replay Timestamps:

25:41 No respect for my chase ahead, doesn't even slow down and overtakes it (on the wrong side too).

● Their LFS Username(s): faasan (URS File)
● Their LFS GameName(s): BLACK•Ð™ Randel

● Replay Timestamps:

26:13 User was reported for the same thing yesterday and clearly hasn't taken into consideration his warning. No respect for the chase ahead and overtakes it.

All three users have no respect for the chase as outlined above.

Thank you.
Im sorry for that.
Im waiting for moment when my overtaking is safe for all.

bajaka619
(2013-11-28 20:33)Howly Wrote: [ -> ]Im sorry for that.
Im waiting for moment when my overtaking is safe for all.

bajaka619

Alright then, that's fine. I've removed you from the report.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2013-11-28 20:26)DanielP Wrote: [ -> ]● Their LFS Username(s): Ferroc (URS File)
● Their LFS GameName(s): M

● Replay Timestamps:

25:41 No respect for my chase ahead, doesn't even slow down and overtakes it (on the wrong side too).

User has spend quite some time on the TC servers, but has no history of overtaking chases. So i will give him a confirmable warning this time.

(2013-11-28 20:26)DanielP Wrote: [ -> ]● Their LFS Username(s): faasan (URS File)
● Their LFS GameName(s): BLACK•Ð™ Randel

● Replay Timestamps:

26:13 User was reported for the same thing yesterday and clearly hasn't taken into consideration his warning. No respect for the chase ahead and overtakes it.

Yeah i gave him the warning for it, i guess if you only click confirm without reading then thats one possible outcome.
User will receive a ban. Cheers for the report Smile.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's