[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Michal (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

● Your LFS Username: jurgenvo

● Their LFS Username(s): scholes12
● Their LFS GameName(s): Michal.

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0r7rklmjjhyttx9/michal.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

From 41:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Michal made a U-turn without looking. I crashed into him, but instead of a sorry from him, he rammed me a few times and then drove away.
Sorry for writting here, but i have to say my opinion.

I saw the replay before yours timestamps..before 0:40:0..
Jurgenvo, don´t do a report if you do the same thing as him. You should be punished just like Michael. You both did the same.. I'm curious about the admin´s decision.

Administrator Message by: pipa

21. Only Admins and user(s) involved in a user report are permitted to post. Any other people posting who do not have relative input, will be issued with a warning.
Before that there where are also little things indeed. Look from 39:15, he was driving very slow into the pit. After I pitted, he drove two times into me without a sorry. As a reaction I touched him very soft at 40:00. I pitted again and drove away, then Michal was tailgating me and drove off the road. He tried to pass me while he was driving offroad and finally cut my way.
So he was irritating me for a while, but it became serious after he rammed me 2 times without a sorry and that's why I have filled in this report. I can't imagine that you think I was doing the same.. He started and the only thing I did was touch him as a reaction on his action. I've never rammed him!

And by the way it was not only me who he was irritating. As you can see he did also take over a chase, so he was ignoring more rules..
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

You are correct he did ram and he did overtake a police chase.
However he is a new user and has a almost clean urs.

(2013-11-29 15:02)jurgenvo Wrote: [ -> ]Before that there where are also little things indeed. Look from 39:15, he was driving very slow into the pit. After I pitted, he drove two times into me without a sorry.

He might not have noticed those bumps, so simply lightly ramming into him is certainly not the way that we use to get a point across.
Just report him next time and don't retaliate.

The other part was where he crashed you and he failed to understand that it was in fact him that caused the accident. Got mad and revenge rammed you.

scholes12 will receive a confirmable warning.

jurgenvo will receive a confirmable warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's