[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban me (Unban Request Denied by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
- Your LFS Username:krylle22 - Time & Date of Incident:12/02/13 - Replay / Screenshot Link:I do not have any - Replay Timestamps:I do not have any - reasons why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly dismissed:Why 29 days come I did not do when shit him as having write about me he run into me and I've only run into him because he did not say sorry to me so he must ban and not me so there will I enter again
He was parked at the side of the road, a stationary car can't ram you if I am right. The cop bumped into you with ~3kph and you floored it straight into him. Nothing gives you the right to ram anyone. If you think the cop rammed you, report him.
it is not cop but the second car which hit me it's him I'm mad at because he make it rock time
You rammed a MED and a COP, no one ever talked about any other car. Both cars were stopped and not on the road as you rammed them. I won't unban you.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's