[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The Bullying Experiment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would you do?

Imo this is a nice way to see how people are nowadays, and how some people react.

easiest way to stop bullying? fight back. no one is willing to stop it and schools wont bother either.
Correct Franky, fighting isn't always the best way out, but it usually does the trick. Infact, we celibrated it when I hit the guy that was bullying me for years. Even while I got suspended from school. Yay.
(2013-12-02 17:57)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Correct Franky, fighting isn't always the best way out, but it usually does the trick. Infact, we celibrated it when I hit the guy that was bullying me for years. Even while I got suspended from school. Yay.

Should've hit the principal as well, that's some psychological bullying right there. "We suspend anyone who stands up for themselves." Seriously though, free holiday, yay. Hopefully it doesn't appear on your transcript and try to screw you down the road (it does here).
(2013-12-02 17:57)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Correct Franky, fighting isn't always the best way out, but it usually does the trick. Infact, we celibrated it when I hit the guy that was bullying me for years. Even while I got suspended from school. Yay.

one of my brother's friends got expelled for doing just that.

(2013-12-02 18:29)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]Should've hit the principal as well, that's some psychological bullying right there. "We suspend anyone who stands up for themselves." Seriously though, free holiday, yay. Hopefully it doesn't appear on your transcript and try to screw you down the road (it does here).

Someone I know who flipped the bird at the principal got suspended at the spot a few years ago, to this day he brags about it.
(2013-12-02 18:29)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]

Should've hit the principal as well, that's some psychological bullying right there. "We suspend anyone who stands up for themselves." Seriously though, free holiday, yay. Hopefully it doesn't appear on your transcript and try to screw you down the road (it does here).

Nah was back on elementary school. Hit the guy in the face, instant knock-out for a couple of seconds. Bazinga. Got a "red card" and got suspended untill weekend. (2 days). We ate pie that weekend Thumbup1
Reference URL's