[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Please unban me :D (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: bandit1911

● Time & Date of Incident: unknown

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps:none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I deserve unban because the account is no longer under possession of its original owner and now I own this account I would very much like to play on TC city driving

kind regards, bandit1911 Smile
so you bought this account of someone else, making it a second hand account?
Lol no. I was given it Biggrin
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
could the original person who banned me please reply Smile
Hi,

We don't unban accounts because they have new owners. We can never be 100% sure that the old owners can't still access the servers through these accounts.

How do you know the previous owner of the account?

Josh.
hi Josh, The account owners brother is a good friend of mine and he says the account owner is now in the S.A.S or I think it was SAS... :-P

Bandit.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

As I said before, we don't unban accounts purely on the basis a claim is made of a new owner.

Best advice I can give is to buy a new account - it's only £24 for S2. That way you can be sure you have a clean account.

Josh.
the reason I was given this is because I cant afford s2

Bandit.

otherwise I would, lol
Unfortunately, that doesn't change things. As stated we don't unban accounts just because someone claims to be a new owner.

I'm afraid you will have to save up enough to buy a new account.

This will be closed shortly.
I wont be able to save up...
at all

typical...

[27/08/2013 14:28:08] e.subritzky1:here you can borrow this account.
bandit1911

[27/08/2013 14:28:38] e.subritzky1: it's my brothers account but he doesn't play anymore.

proof Smile
Without being rude, that isn't our problem and that isn't exactly a reason to unban this account.
"without being rude"

u just jelly u didn't get free account

the proof I gave is showing the owner does not play LFS and he is too busy with navy training

not s.a.s Tongue

Bandit.
Those messages don't prove that he doesn't have any access to your account. To me, they are just a couple of lines of text that show no context.

I also notice the word "borrow", implying that he will have access to it again at some point? (if he doesn't already).

Either way, we won't unban this account.
so you make a 12 year old innocent kid feel bad?

you want a trophie?

thanks for wasting my time...

he has no time to access this account because he is in navy...

he wont be getting the account back...

plus I have made the owners brother change the pass from its original Smile
Before I close this, you were never guaranteed an unban - by posting you give us the chance to review it and decide, so please don't feel we've wasted your time.

As stated, we can never be 100% sure that the banned person doesn't have access (or won't have at some point). It would be very difficult to prove - and in most cases, that still isn't going to guarantee an unban.

If you wish to discuss this any further, feel free to PM me.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's