[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: banned :/ (Unban Request Denied by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: kennish

● Time & Date of Incident Today, between 15:00 - 16:00 i guess

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I just started playing on these servers today with a friend of mine and we really enyojed playing it, until I got a 7 days ban :/
I think it was because of my name "Fitta", but I'm not sure so I've already change my name if that's why.
You were banned due to a very rude and uncalled for comment towards an admin. Please don't even think about saying "my friend said it whilst I was on the toilet" because it will likely not work.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I won't blame my friend for anything, I might have done a mistake but I think that I should have gotten atleast a warning.

so is there any chance at all that I will get unbanned? Because I really would like to play again and I do apologize
You've forum PMed me twice but you've disabled your PMs so I am unable to respond to you. However, I'll answer here:

The admin who banned you is already notified so he should respond in due course.
Ooh, I wasn't aware of that, okay thanks!
Since you are pretty new to TC, I was tempted for a second to reduce the ban, until I stumbled upon some of your earlier sayings.
Some examples just from yesterday:

Quote:2013-12-05 16:55:36 UTC Sydney kennish fitta : shi t head
2013-12-05 16:51:34 UTC Sydney kennish fitta : how i get fast cash im broke as a polak
2013-12-05 15:55:05 UTC Sydney kennish fitta : polak
2013-12-05 15:54:56 UTC Sydney kennish fitta : you noob learn to drive
2013-12-05 15:54:37 UTC Sydney kennish fitta : shi t head
2013-12-05 15:42:01 UTC Sydney kennish fitta : move idiot

That goes along with a massive abuse of the !complain function. The ban stays as it is and I strongly recommend you read the rules and sort your behaviour especially about racist terms.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's