[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Why Why Why Why?!! (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: mirek CZE

● Time & Date of Incident Today, between 20:00 - 21:00 , 15 min back

And i say - WHY BANNED ME!!! I go from garage - guy crash me and no sorry . go next and cop crashed me and next guy.. and what??- no soorrry ... nothing! Go from garage and guys in my way crashed me.. i say ..... and i have ban for what?? Guys crashed and no sorry , no pay .. and i have ban ! Why??! i going on your server 6 days from 7. And i have next ban becoase next players are kids or who do not play by the rules, banned is not me what you ride and dodging every time an id**t and stopped as police officers trained dog..

Now is okey?!
Hello,

I am the admin who banned you. Just because someone violates a rule against you doesn't mean you can break one back (the person who broke the rule was dealt with)

You have been punished/dealt with for abuse/disrespect a lot in the past and you're not learning. I don't see why your ban should be lifted or reduced at this stage.

BP.
(2013-12-05 20:10)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I am the admin who banned you. Just because someone violates a rule against you doesn't mean you can break one back (the person who broke the rule was dealt with)

You have been punished/dealt with for abuse/disrespect a lot in the past and you're not learning. I don't see why your ban should be lifted or reduced at this stage.

BP.

What?? So I'm playing by the rules, one can not hold it and write something because others' behavior is not normal and I for I can get a ban? do not see why I cancel it?

This is bad joke or no?
Let me put this in some perspective for you..

You have had 3 bans (this is your 4th ban) for your abusive language. After you were banned for the 1st time for this, you should have realised that it is not permitted. As I've said previously, if you do not approve of someone's behaviour, you do not insult them. In fact, it is the first rule in the book:

Server Rules Wrote:1.1. Respect other players.

Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

Please note that the person you insulted joined the community today.

If I was new and not completely experienced at the game yet and I was insulted like this on my first day, I would not want to stay.

Your ban stays.

Feel free to make an appeal. Read the terms & conditions very carefully before diving into one.
Forum: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's