[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - driftmad1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username[/b]: driftmad1
Nickname[/b]: Haribo
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No)[/b]: Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language)[/b]: English/Hungary, I free all day 14-21h
Firstly, you must wait 21 Days from your last training before you can retake practice training. So you are allowed to proceed with training on 20-12-2013.
That is 13 Days from now.

Secondly, you have lost your cop rights once. So far you have taken 2 trainings and both have failed with similar reasons.

Personally, i don't think you will have improved on all the areas i noted down on your latest application in 21 day. This may sound harsh but this is your FINAL attempt to regain your cop rights before they will be permanently revoked as you are unfit to cop on the servers safely. Now from your last training you had improved but you seem to be 'inpatient' and want to rush to regain your cop rights.

If you want to proceed with your training on the 20th then go ahead, but be warned. You know what you need to improve on so you can pass, so prove that you can cop on the servers safely as you have done training twice and in both of them trainings you did fine however, when it came to catching a suspect you failed, look at your last application and look at the details i provided for you to improve on, as trainers we train you the basics, its up to you to handle the situation on your final chase.

You are fortunate to have somebody like me to point out this so lightly as other trainers wont take this kind of situation very light heartedly.

I will send you your exam to complete so you can be put on the pending list.

Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 13/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Understand!
Now you must wait until the 20th December 2013 before you can take training.

This thread will be moved into Pending Training. A trainer will inform you on this application when you are Ready For Training, then it is up to you to sort your training out.

Thanks
Okey Smile
Training Information:

Took place on: 21st December 2013

Trainer(s) Present: Saphira [T]

Lead Trainer: Saphira [T]

Good Points: Improved greatly on maneuvers on the "Auto Cross layout" with some very nice ones performed. You also have improved greatly on normal layout track, with good car control, you did burn CT and tyres slightly but managed to cool them again, you kept up with me and had good control whilst performing your maneuvers and also after performing them, you attempted 2 Car Box and succeed blocking my front, you done some very nice PIT's in Corner and PIT's as well.

Improvements: Just be careful of your CT and tyres, however again greatly improved.

Notes: Try asking for different set ups from other guys on the server for your FXO.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's