[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report MDR3MG27 constant crashing (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Mufflord

● Their LFS Username: PRO_MDR3M
● Their LFS GameName: MDR3MG27

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8ed0lc...R3MG27.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 1st 46:20.00 spec MDR.
2nd 47:21.00 keep specing MDR until we enter pits.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

At first timestamp he hits me and HSV Dino head on without sorry, he keeps screwing around, then at 2nd timestamp he hits me while trying to overtake, keep looking he then does a 180 handbrake thing twice wich makes him hit us, he also does one inside pits, you can spec before my time stamps a bit also, he's lagging alot and crashes everyone without sorry. Also on the behalf of HSV Dino.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2013-12-08 12:28)mufflord Wrote: [ -> ]At first timestamp he hits me and HSV Dino head on without sorry, he keeps screwing around, then at 2nd timestamp he hits me while trying to overtake, keep looking he then does a 180 handbrake thing twice wich makes him hit us, he also does one inside pits, you can spec before my time stamps a bit also, he's lagging alot and crashes everyone without sorry. Also on the behalf of HSV Dino.

Correct. He is another new guy from Saudi Arabia and it seems he has no idea how to behave properly on here yet.

I gave him a confirmable ingame warning. Lets see if he improves on that.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's