[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Am I on the ban list? (Unban Request Granted by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I used this server quite some time ago. Probably a year or more..
Precisely 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago according to the ban list lol xD

When I'm connecting I get "Host refused connection" though I don't ever remember being banned. I've never been banned from any LFS server.. at least not for more than 24 hours, once on WKD but that was due to childish admins, not my fault..

I've never really bothered about it as there's other servers I could go on but the LFS Cruise scene is dying and its boring playing in a server all alone Laugh

Anyone any idea if I'm banned, if so.. What is the reason for the ban?

Cheers, Dave Thumbup1

EDIT: Just found the ban list on the main site.. Turns out..
Quote:DavidTiger.....Blackwood.....Perm. banned.....2012-06-23 00:36:03.....Auto-ban
I'm guessing 'Auto-ban' is caused by CPW? If so I'll also guess this was one of those days that my rev bouncer was randomly triggering CPW bans on servers.. Sad
Luckily that's fixed with the Launch Control version Smile
I moved this to unban requests as in a roundabout way you are asking to be unbanned. You were banned for money abuse (having less than -5000 euros). Since it happened a year and a half ago I have no logs for what could have caused this. Do you have any idea why you lost all your money in-game?
Yeah, I wasn't sure where to put it and I found the ban list after posting. So yeah now I know I am actually banned, It'd be an unban request Smile

As for the money, I have no idea where it would have gone. At that point did the InSim allow spending with negative money? Like using a command like !tow or !pitlane and it would take say 500 each time which would make it go negative and eventually getting to -5000 triggering the ban?
That's about the only reason I could think of.
I am going to assume that it was due to sheer ignorance that you allowed your money to get so low, since you only have 186kms on the server. I have unbanned you and set your money to -4500 euros.

Be aware that if you go below -5000 again you will be rebanned, and it will be more difficult to get unbanned again. Drive the speed limits and avoid chases/fines until you can afford to do so. You do have an XFG, so I recommend driving that for now.

Please read the [TC] City-Driving Manual and you will get along fine.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's