[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request Spunge (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Spunge

● Time & Date of Incident: dunno, my friend used my account for a half year

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Because i really like citydriving servers and theres no good server atm..
I'll deal with this unban request, but one thing before we start.. have you another account?

It's just you say you really like the [TC] servers, but you've been playing for less than an hour and have driven 7 KM.

Thanks.
well my friend is playing it, and i played wkd for a while, but in tc there more racers and better maps imo.

E: im not unbanned Sad want to play with ma friend :3
Right, okay.

You were banned for getting your money below -5000 InSim Euros. This carries a permanent ban for money abuse.

I'll unban and revive* your account if you agree to the following conditions:
  • You should read and understand the rules: http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/
  • You should change the password to your account so your friend can no longer access it
  • Optional but recommended: You may also want to read our manual: http://city-driving.co.uk/manual/
  • * Revive means that your account's money will be sent to -4500. This means that you have a chance to get back into positive figures. However, if you get to -5000 again your account will not be revived nor unbanned. This is where reading the rules and the manual comes in handy.

Please reply back to confirm the above.
oke ! i will do it all ! Smile
(2013-12-10 19:54)Erki Wrote: [ -> ]oke ! i will do it all ! Smile

Okay, but please reply when you've actually done it, then you'll be unbanned and revived.

Thank you.
im ready to ride on TC now Smile
Unbanned & revived. Have fun.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's