[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report Admin TC Mikee : Ram,Interact in a chase,abuse of power (Archived by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Kozlov

● Their LFS Username(s): .mikee.
● Their LFS GameName(s): [TC]›Mikee‹

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/661923Mikee.jpg
https://www.mediafire.com/?ms7hmipqt7d7rme
● Replay Timestamps: start at 1:19:57

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) : today

When you started at 1:59:57, you can view, he don't brake for the siren. He enter in a roundabout at 70 kmh and don't slow down for siren, he thinking he's admin so he can drive like a savage. (it's a cruise server or a dictactorship?) if i'm in chase (admin too) need to slow down, no ?

Quote:1.15. Visual sirens:
Visual sirens indicate cops are in pursuit of a suspect. You are expected to reduce your speed and approach with caution.

Quote:. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

When HE HIT ME , he don't say SORRY and when i try to join my chase,he brake front of me (i don't know why he brake at left in right drive way). I'm sorry for the push but he don't say any sorry for the RAM
First of:

Quote:5.1. Road Laws
Cops may break road laws only in case of a chase or joining a chase. Be sure not to put other players in danger. Try to drive on the correct side - only go on the wrong side when necessary.

You failed to follow this, A basic road law here for roundabouts. Give way to left. Look at my first screenshot.

[Image: tjzj3LW.jpg]

Here you can clearly see, that I'm already on the roundabout (in my own chase) yet you pull out front of me. You could of easily just waited a few seconds for me and car behind to pass. Yes may you may be in a chase but you still have to give way to oncoming traffic. Hence the reason you pulled out in front of me and I hit your side.

Secondly, You can check my "Pedals" I did not brake I Simpy left off the gas to type (I was using mouse at the time. You can't type and drive at the same time) Yet instead of moving to the right of me where there was enough space for you to pass. You just rear endend. Hence the reason I kicked you.

[Image: ismuvp1.jpg]

However, since is a report on a TC Admin. This will be dealt by TC Management
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Quote:You failed to follow this, A basic road law here for roundabouts. Give way to left. Look at my first screenshot.

First, road law in your country or server rules ? (because server rules sometimes have no sens of real driving like overtake where you want) but here, i know i have "Yield" signal but i'm in chase so i have the priority.(if i use the good word)
And i can't see you when i arrived, you arrived at 80 kmh (70 at the crash) so you arrived very fast.

Quote: I did not brake I Simpy left off the gas to type (I was using mouse at the time. You can't type and drive at the same time) Yet instead of moving to the right of me where there was enough space for you to pass. You just rear endend. Hence the reason I kicked you.

In a country where you driving right, it's natural to overtake on left, all cops overtake to left in real life (and right if you drive in left).

When i push you (not ram just push because you don't move) you block my left overtake.

I have report because you kick and failed my chase. If you change the position, you in chase and me arrived in roundabout and crash you, i will be banned for a week ...
(2013-12-10 23:50)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]First, road law in your country or server rules ? (because server rules sometimes have no sens of real driving like overtake where you want) but here, i know i have "Yield" signal but i'm in chase so i have the priority.(if i use the good word)
And i can't see you when i arrived, you arrived at 80 kmh (70 at the crash) so you arrived very fast.

I'm sorry, but you may have priority but emergency vehicles still need to give way to traffic that are already moving. They don't simply pull out without looking and expect no one to hit them

[Image: 102.gif]

This clearly shows you pulling out of a 'yield' line without caring and causing a crash.

(2013-12-10 23:50)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]When i push you (not ram just push because you don't move) you block my left overtake.

[Image: 103.gif]

This also shows that is a clear ram.

(2013-12-10 23:50)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]In a country where you driving right, it's natural to overtake on left, all cops overtake to left in real life (and right if you drive in left).

Sometimes there is not enough room for cops to pass on the left? So what do they do? They pass on the right where it is safe to do so. They don't just ram cars out there way do they?

(2013-12-10 23:50)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]If you change the position, you in chase and me arrived in roundabout and crash you, i will be banned for a week ...

Again you're wrong. The other way around would of been my fault as I pulled out of a 'yield' line without looking.
Quote:y but emergency vehicles still need to give way to traffic that are already moving.

That have no sens, when you arrived at the roundabout, you clearly see the "-> SIREN ->" in red on the middle of your screen, you need to slow down and don't interfer in an other chase.

and for your second gif, it's not ram, i want to overtake you and you less your pedal gas for staying of left where all rightdriver overtake ... it's a push not a ram.

for you i have wrong at all point but me i live in a country where we driving in right and where roundabout law are different then your but the server administration are british so i think they agree with you ... :/
I drive on the left irl and I dont have a problem adapting to the road rules set on tc I dont see how you would either.

just my 2c
Hi Stephen,

I'm just confused about the overtaking system, Pipa say to me, overtake is in left, and right if it's needed (cop control a guy or something). But a few day an admin say in chat : you can overtake left or right, where you want. I'm just confused.

For the report, what do you think ? for me i'm just "wrong" when i push the bumper of Mikee, because i try to overtake left and he don't move (i don't know why).
I think you are mixing "server rules" up with "server laws".

As a civilian you can not break a server rule, but you may break a server law in order to get chased by the police.

Example: You can overtake on the right side, but you can/will get chased for it

As a cop not in a chase you may not break server rules and you may not break server laws.

Example: You can not overtake on the right side. Rule 4.2

As a cop in a chase you may not break server rules, but you may break server laws.

Example: You can overtake on the right side. Rule 5.1

http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Hope that cleared it up a bit.
Hi,

but for me, cop or not, overtake in left was "natural", that's what i do everyday, it's why when i'm in the back of Mikee, i have don't understand why he move to left, so i was nervous to lost my suspect and bottom in her delicious ass..

I admit, i'm wrong to bottom his bumpa.

I have understand my fault (Now Mikee will remember that and will ban me at the next error of me) Smile'
No action will be taken as both incidents are quite clearly your fault based on the evidence provided above. You should still adhere to road laws and give way to traffic from the left at roundabouts.
Reference URL's