[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - TC Saphira-read all (Archived by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Carlosuk / TOW Tomiy

● Their LFS Username(s):F5Tornado
● Their LFS GameName(s):[TC]►Saphira◄

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9802
● Replay Timestamps: "You had 2 separate entries regarding interfering with chases in the last 3 weeks"---Report because i have ban...I had to ban the other day and he says that I have played three weeks. I want to get rid of it and to get unabn to prove that I am a good player. The fact that I have not seen today! one or two times that I was a police officer told to get out while chasing a player does not mean that we have to get ban. Read unabn request and you will understand all of what you say. Thanks in advance and I want someone to look normal the situation and decision. ---On Friday I was able to access the server---

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Sorry that im interfering with this but why did u post it in users reporting but no timestamps and a link to your unban request? Doesn't make any sense to me.
First of all, I'd like you to calm down. Instead of opening new threads, try to think about why you were banned on the first place. I've witnessed the whole thing and I see no problems here. Ban was perfectly fine and I've to say, you're lucky to get away with three days.

In about two months, you've managed to get yourself aproximetly fifteen URS entries. You're clearly doing something wrong. In this particular case, you've been banned for provoking accidents and interfering with chases. Just yesterday I gave you one last warning about that and have told you what the consequences will be, if you ignore it. Before that, less than a month ago, you were already banned for fourteen days aswell, for exactly the same thing. Saphira had no choice but to ban you and I'll say it again, you were lucky to get three days only.

As Saphira suggested you in your Unban Request, think about what you were doing wrong before you return. If you manage to get yourself in trouble again after your ban expires, I assure you that your ban will be longer than all of them until now. Start showing some regard for our rules and you won't get yourself in trouble.

Server Rules: http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/

No action will be taken and your forum warning level will be raised. You're clearly wasting everyones time here, you've managed to open two threads about the same thing, in less than ten minutes after your ban was issued.

Thank you!

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's