[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - freddan (Report Archived by Fuji)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Beaver08

- Their LFS Username(s): freddan
- Their LFS Nickname(s): unsure

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?d32760b93z2j80u
- Replay Timestamps: 13mins

- Reason for report: first time today driving on your KY track

i was unaware of the left side right side over take rule on the autobahn as i doesnt exactly tell you when you join..

i was then confronted by the reported who drove up really close behind me when coming to the stopping section and didnt allow me space to break therefore when i breaked he went into the back of me pushing me completely onto the wrong side of the road and onto the grass

looking back at the replay he did show 1 bind which said right lane left lane but i was too busy making sure he didnt hit me that i didnt see it.

so it was complete ramming as he didnt even need to over take in the breaking section of the track
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Action has already been taken against the user in question earlier on today for this incident. But may I remind you that your attitude back to him was just as unacceptable so you too received a warning for this behaviour.

If you have a problem, report them first or inform a TC, don't go calling them names, as it makes you just as bad as them.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's