[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report against Destroyer (Destroyer39) (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dollarsman

● Their LFS Username(s): Destroyer39
● Their LFS GameName(s): Destroyer

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/RFJzZAKNqm0Y
● Replay Timestamps: 56:30

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

This night, about 00:30, I was in chase against TT Jake. Later, I had an accident with Destroyer because he drove off from the parking spot without checking the road.
After the chase, we gently spoke about this and I told him that I will seriously think about filling a report or not.

I was doing later a routine stop with GLOW Nick, and Destroyer just pushed me intentionally from my point of view, I don't have the replay about this, but this is why I am filling a report, for the first case. I was quite pissed off because all things I told him were ignored.

Thanks in advance for taking your time.
Val, I did not intentionally ram you on your Routine stop. I didn't see the Siren as I had lost control of my car going around the corner and was focusing on trying not to hit anyone. Unfortunately, you were on your routine stop and I accidentally hit you. After this I apologised and went on my way. It was not intentional, I never ram anyone on purpose and if you took it the wrong way then again, I apologise. I also have a steering wheel that only has a 90 degree turning radius so there was a limited amount that I could do and I then apologised after the chase.

I hope you take this into consideration when deciding the outcome.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi,

I don't want him being banned or punished, mistakes can happens. From the point of view I had, being crashed from the same person, 2 times in 10-15 minutes, and the last looked like it was intentionnal, not saying it was, shame I couldn't have a replay to check but, understand that is annoying.

I'm pretty sure we'll get along together in another way Wink.

I would like to cancel this report if this is possible and sorry for the time loss.
(2013-12-14 00:04)Val Wrote: [ -> ]This night, about 00:30, I was in chase against TT Jake. Later, I had an accident with Destroyer because he drove off from the parking spot without checking the road.
After the chase, we gently spoke about this and I told him that I will seriously think about filling a report or not.

Doesn't look intentional to me, but he apologised very late. Also lied about the incident. Replay clearly shows throttle input.

2013-12-13 23:31:00 UTC Jamaica Destroyer39 Destroyer : Val [COP] - I got pushed out into the road don't know who by

Also took very little care of his surroundings and hit the barrier, no idea what that maneuver was about to be honest.

(2013-12-14 00:04)Val Wrote: [ -> ]I was doing later a routine stop with GLOW Nick, and Destroyer just pushed me intentionally from my point of view, I don't have the replay about this, but this is why I am filling a report, for the first case. I was quite pissed off because all things I told him were ignored.

(2013-12-14 00:14)Destroyer39 Wrote: [ -> ]Val, I did not intentionally ram you on your Routine stop. I didn't see the Siren as I had lost control of my car going around the corner and was focusing on trying not to hit anyone. Unfortunately, you were on your routine stop and I accidentally hit you. After this I apologised and went on my way. It was not intentional, I never ram anyone on purpose and if you took it the wrong way then again, I apologise. I also have a steering wheel that only has a 90 degree turning radius so there was a limited amount that I could do and I then apologised after the chase.

I hope you take this into consideration when deciding the outcome.

As there is no replay for this incident, i can not take any action on it.

Destroyer39 will receive a FINAL confirmable warning to apologise when he causes an accident and watch his surroundings.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's