[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Inactive] Basic traning - Fire_
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:remotechicken
Nickname: [COP]Fire_ / «ßÇØ»Fire_
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): When online [ add me on skype if you need to talk @ phi-long2 ]. English and vietnamese

Administrator Message by: Luke

Cop rights have been revoked.
Application updated
Your cop rights are revoked, however, this seems to be your first revocation so you are able to get straight into training once you have finished the written exam i will send you.

Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 11/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Read and understood.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: 21st December 2013

Lead Trainer: Saphira [T]

Continue from: P.I.T

Notes: Trainee burnt CT many times, and also his tyres, car control poor, Training was cancelled because he on several occasions did not listen to me or what i was saying in main chat. I shall inform the Trainee when training can Commence again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I still havent had anyone tell me that i can take training, is this a bad thing?
You have not finished your training, you need to talk to a trainer about continuing your training.

The reason you have not heard much lately is because of the time of year. The team is very busy with real life things, like family and celebrations. The team will be back to normal shortly.

Thanks.
Hello,

I have send you a PM about a posible training today or tomorrow.
Would you take a look at it and reply me please?

Thank you,

Paul
In order to scedule a training, you have to contact the active trainers. In case of no reply, you could either send another one to be sure or send another trainer a PM.

If you PM me your times at certain days when your open to be trained, I can pick you a date.

Thanks,

Paul
No response from trainee.

Closing application, please reapply if you are interesting in training.

Thank you.

The 21 day period to complete training is over, this thread will now be closed. Please take more responsiblity with your training application in the future! If you still require training please open a new application.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's