[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Mufflord (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: BigRon

● Their LFS Username(s): mufflord
● Their LFS GameName(s): Mufflord[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1-jMJjbEG.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 2:28:35, 2:35:30

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Hello, I want to report Mufflord for parking on garage at 2:28:35, what caused a collision with my car at 2:35:30 and only pack of luck help me that i didn't flew out of the map. I thought parking in active garages is forbidden especially for cops on duty. Regards.
Oh i never noticed, i thought that garage wasn't an active one, like in westhill a few are inactive, i had to go AFK. I am truly sorry for this :/ i have never done that before again so sorry.

//Mufflord
(2013-12-14 18:29)Furio Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I want to report Mufflord for parking on garage at 2:28:35, what caused a collision with my car at 2:35:30 and only pack of luck help me that i didn't flew out of the map. I thought parking in active garages is forbidden especially for cops on duty. Regards.

Yes it is, very well spotted.

(2013-12-14 18:42)mufflord Wrote: [ -> ]Oh i never noticed, i thought that garage wasn't an active one, like in westhill a few are inactive, i had to go AFK. I am truly sorry for this :/ i have never done that before again so sorry.

//Mufflord

You have been kicked for parking in active garages before. So next time if in doubt, park somewhere else.

I will leave a warning on your urs, if you stay away from garages in future we will have no problem Smile.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's