[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban req Kille (Unban Request Granted by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: killercat552
● Time & Date of Incident: -
● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Alvaro asked me many times for racing and he said 40k bet. I said No then he said are you afraid and called me nub many times thats why why i goed to race. He said if you dont send i will report you and i thought if he report admins gonna fine me 40k and send to alvaro. I was afraid for it thats why why i didnt move to siren, because if i loose my 40k then i didnt have much money. It took many months to get that. And i promise, i will NEVER do it again.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

I've edited your post and fixed the username.
(2013-12-15 19:18)KILLE Wrote: [ -> ]Alvaro asked me many times for racing and he said 40k bet. I said No then he said are you afraid and called me nub many times thats why why i goed to race. He said if you dont send i will report you and i thought if he report admins gonna fine me 40k and send to alvaro. I was afraid for it thats why why i didnt move to siren, because if i loose my 40k then i didnt have much money. It took many months to get that. And i promise, i will NEVER do it again.

There is no problem with having street races on TC, but you need to follow the rules at all times. If there is a chase just postpone it for a bit and restart it once the chase is gone.

If you don't like to bet money or anything, then don't do it and if he insults you then report him next time.

I will unban you, but notice the next ban for such offense will be noticeably longer. You have had a lof warnings lately, so make sure you abide the rules very closely.
Please confirm that you understood that.
I understood.
I have requested your Unban, will let you know once it has been completed.

You are now unbanned.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's