[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Multiple Users (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: HOWLINmad22

● Their LFS Username(s): SRAP-LFS, aBo--SulTaN, carlosuk
● Their LFS GameName(s): [êsá] CRoOoZ, áâo SuôTáN, [TOW]Tomiy

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jlmibu7t577h0...amming.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 1:36:05 (I Am parked and people begin parking up in the carpark)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): I Was parked up in the lay by for a while when i tab back into my game to find a ramfest of people messing around and when i asked them to stop, they ignored me and continued to ram around. If i am not mistaken one or two of them were causing problems earlier too but i cannot say that with complete certainty.

Thanks
Howlin
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2013-12-16 21:28)HOWLINmad22 Wrote: [ -> ]Description of incident (inc Date & Time): I Was parked up in the lay by for a while when i tab back into my game to find a ramfest of people messing around and when i asked them to stop, they ignored me and continued to ram around. If i am not mistaken one or two of them were causing problems earlier too but i cannot say that with complete certainty.

Totally agree, svergie2 and rob1 were also participating. Gonna just quickly sum it up below, due to massive report.

carlosuk will receive a ban for revenge ramming.

SRAP-LFS will receive a confirmable ingame warning for ramming and failing to speak english in main chat.

aBo--SulTaN will receive a confirmable ingame warning for ramming.

svergie2 will receive a ban for revenge ramming and ramming.

rob1 will receive a confirmable ingame warning to no revenge ram.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's