[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: WTF? (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Carlosuk

● Time & Date of Incident: IDN

● Replay / Screenshot Link: IDN
● Replay Timestamps: IDN

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Sorry to bother you but I do not understand this more. I get unban and after a few days ban to 31 days and still do not know why and who made me a ban. Please let me explain what happens two days I was on my server probably someone broke into the account. Thanks in advance.
Just some sage advice. Saying that it wasn't you isn't going to get you very far.

You were forum reported here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=9877.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2013-12-17 09:28)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]Just some sage advice. Saying that it wasn't you isn't going to get you very far.

You were forum reported here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=9877.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

While I was banking on your server and I entered another server where my admin said it was unknown connection a few days before I came.I think you should change your password from the LFS account and therefore would like to take off my ban because somebody already several times broke into the account and made many bad rubbish. On the server I got when I entered last warning and then I found out that I had been hacked. Admins have tried to find out where it came from but connections have failed.
I ask that you remove the ban. Thanks in advance. --Now I'm going to go change my password.-- Done<--
(2013-12-17 09:37)Tomiy Wrote: [ -> ]and made many bad rubbish.

Let me sum it up like this.

1. From all those unban requests it is easily evident that you were driving yourself and acknowledged those incidents.
2. Your hacker was wearing the same name on the server as you.
3. Your hacker chatted to the same people you usually chat to and with similar grammar aswell.
4. Your hacker had your usual tow skin on.
5. Your hacker had the same IP as you do.
6. If your hacker also made all those unban requests except for this one, then he uses the exact same grammar or writing style.

How about you try a different story, because this isn't working.
Firstly this is the first time for the server to someone hack my account and played for other applications and the like I'm responsible for this but I did not. You can say what ocete but I know what I'm doing and with whom I have corresponded. I download the footage to look at what happened. If you don't understand that once someone is not guilty, then I have no words. To me stupid server would not come to him but I think you're the best server so that the evidence.
There is no trace that your account got hacked. If you let a friend/cousin/sibling play on your account, then that is your problem. We ban by account and your account is your responsability.

[Image: v8o5yq.jpg]

If you are unhappy with my decision, you may post an unban appeal which will be looked into by TC Managment. However read this before you post one very carefully:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=837

Your Unban has been denied. Your ban will end on the 17th January 2014.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's