[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Pompeer ( P O M P I N H O ) (Report Archived by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Lcee

● Their LFS Username(s): Pompeer
● Their LFS GameName(s): P O M P I N H O

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1QckpI9Pq.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 11h 17m 05sec ~ End (3-4 minutes)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
I was driving regular laps to gain money, when I was passing from deadmans chest to highway 1 and I was passing the first entry of the pits, Pompeer fully blocked the road! I saw him accelerating and thought he would go either left or right but he didn't move at all. (Caused the crash) I was way too late on braking, because I would never expected this to happen. However, anyone can make mistakes but the behavior afterwards was so disrespectful, which made me report him. When he connected, nothing is said, havn't seen or chatted with him ever so I don't understand why he is putting up this behavior. This person knows the rules in the server, he comes on so now and then and should know he has to apologize after causing an crash. That is the main reason I reported Pompeer.

Thanks for looking into my report,
Lcee
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

He didn't block you on purpose but he failed to leave the pitlane and drove into the barrier, which caused him to stop in front of you. However, he caused a crash and failed to apologise. He will receive a warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's