[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Inactive] Basic Training - luca011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: luca011
Nickname: Am[oK]
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): I am only speaking German and English.

Administrator Message by: Robi

Corrected application details and moved thread
Rights are revoked, however, it is your first revocation thus you are able to get straight into training after your exam.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 12/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Ok, i have read the Police Guide, and i understand they!
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I want do COP Training now, with any cop trainer who is online now! Wink
Trainingsession are arranged. Do not archive this thread if the 21 days are over.
Do you still have a training session arranged? Otherwise are you willing to re-arrange a session?

Thanks.
Hello,

I have send you a PM about a posible training today or tomorrow.
Would you take a look at it and reply me please?

Thank you,

Paul
In order to scedule a training, you have to contact the active trainers. In case of no reply, you could either send another one to be sure or send another trainer a PM.

If you PM me your times at certain days when your open to be trained, I can pick you a date.

Thanks,

Paul
User has failed to contact a trainer over a long period of time. It has become an inactive thread.

Please reapply if you wish to try again, but please be sure you are willing to contact a trainer and organise a session within a reasonable time and date.

Thank you and sorry for any inconveniences.

The 21 day period to complete training is over, this thread will now be closed. Please take more responsiblity with your training application in the future! If you still require training please open a new application.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's