[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: banned (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: kennish

● Time & Date of Incident about 22:30 this day

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Clearly I was banned for my number plate saying "kuk" and I don't see any reason to a 21 ban for this, I know I had a warning from earlier but I think that 21 days is a little much?
I've bin behaving ever since my 7 days ban about a week and a half ago and I play on other servers, my friend he got a server where we just screw around, drifting, etc. and obviously we are from Sweden so I changed my number plate when I was playing on that server and did not change it, because I didn't think of it. ( I use the first person cam so I don't really see my number plate )
I play on the TC servers daily and I really enjoy it, also my winter break is starting tomorrow and it would be a shame if I wouldn't be able to play on my favorite server just because of a number plate.
Also christmas coming up soon and I would like you to keep that in mind while you're reading this.
Hi,

In around 13 days you've gained five (including today's) records in your URS (User Report System which logs all action taken against you) which is a worrying number.

My problem here is not just about your choice of number plate, but your inability to take on board the advice and warnings of admins. Your use of nicknames on the servers has gained you admin action, as has your number plate.

You confirmed a warning a mere four days ago in regards to this. Here it is:

Quote:Choose appropriate nicknames and numberplates in the future. Lengthy ban next time. city-driving.co.uk/rules

- You confirmed this warning. I did tell you that it would be a lengthy ban next time, and to be honest I wouldn't class 21 days as overly lengthy. Your plate was offensive, especially to those who understand Swedish. I am personally already bored of telling you about this.

Also, I did not really like your explanation of what your number plate meant:

Quote:2013-12-18 21:39:40 UTC Jamaica kennish abdulla : [TC]›BP‹ - it's a good penis in swedish a good and nice wordt

To me, this shows that you are not being serious when I'm trying to deal with you, and you're also lying. It is an offensive Swedish word and you know it.

You shouldn't have even been a chance to make an unban request here technically, since you were banned on your other forum account for.. you guessed it.. an offensive forum name. You do not seem to get the message.

On a last note, playing other servers is not really an excuse for breaking the rules of this one.

BP.
How can you not think that 21 days is a little bit much? There is only 365 days a year you know and that's like 17 part of the year and that is 1814400 seconds of my life that I will not be able to play on here.
+ I just bought an xrt like 20 mins before i got banned...
I know that playing on other server isn't an excuse, but what I was trying to say is that everyone makes mistakes, that's the way it is.
and in sweden we don't really take words like that very serious... I mean it's just a word right? and I don't think it's any bad word at all from my opinion

Btw I can't seem to find the name rule thiny, would you mind link me that or something?

and i was just wondering why my former forum account was banned
And so you know, that's my clan tag, kuk
It stands for kyrkans undoms kör and I feel very offended by this kind of treatment because we are a group of very religious people, sing in church, raising money, ect. What does your heart say?
(2013-12-18 22:21)abdullah Wrote: [ -> ].. and that's like 17 part of the year and that is 1814400 seconds of my life that I will not be able to play on here.

In the mean time, you could sum up the time that admins wasted dealing with your infantile outbursts.
(2013-12-18 22:21)abdullah Wrote: [ -> ]How can you not think that 21 days is a little bit much? There is only 365 days a year you know and that's like 17 part of the year and that is 1814400 seconds of my life that I will not be able to play on here.

Well, considering I told you a lengthy ban would be issued next time, 21 is not too bad. Take this time to thoroughly read over the >Rules< and the >Manual<.

(2013-12-18 22:21)abdullah Wrote: [ -> ]+ I just bought an xrt like 20 mins before i got banned...

Your stats etc. will be the same when you come back, including what car/s you have.

(2013-12-18 22:21)abdullah Wrote: [ -> ]I know that playing on other server isn't an excuse, but what I was trying to say is that everyone makes mistakes, that's the way it is.

A mistake is fine. That's why I gave you a warning. Then you made the "mistake" again which isn't OK. You should take some responsibility and ensure that you know the rules of the server you're currently on (i.e. [TC] in this case)

(2013-12-18 22:21)abdullah Wrote: [ -> ]and in sweden we don't really take words like that very serious... I mean it's just a word right? and I don't think it's any bad word at all from my opinion

Well, different cultures have different opinions and we need to respect this. The word you used has various offensive meanings.

(2013-12-18 22:21)abdullah Wrote: [ -> ]Btw I can't seem to find the name rule thiny, would you mind link me that or something?

I don't think it has its own rule, but this rule is applicable:
Quote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.

This probably mainly refers to chat, but can be applied to any form of server communication, i.e. nicknames, number plates, global chat etc. If it's not allowed in the global chat, I don't see why it should be allowed on a number plate which is constantly exposed.

(2013-12-18 22:21)abdullah Wrote: [ -> ]and i was just wondering why my former forum account was banned

The forum account had an inappropriate name which was then changed to Kennish by a forum admin and then it was banned.

(2013-12-18 22:21)abdullah Wrote: [ -> ]And so you know, that's my clan tag, kuk
It stands for kyrkans undoms kör and I feel very offended by this kind of treatment because we are a group of very religious people, sing in church, raising money, ect.

Stop lying already. I asked you in-game what it meant and this was your reply:

Quote:2013-12-18 21:39:40 UTC Jamaica kennish abdulla : [TC]›BP‹ - it's a good penis in swedish a good and nice wordt

Obviously, you were trying to troll me because you knew you were in trouble, but if it was genuinely the Church group then you would have said. It is obviously just a little idea you've conjured up just then to get yourself out of this.

(2013-12-18 22:21)abdullah Wrote: [ -> ]What does your heart say?

That you're making a massive fool out of yourself..

I'm denying this request due to obvious reasons, but you are entitled to an >Unban Appeal< - read the terms & conditions carefully.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's