[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Multiple users (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Lcee

● Their LFS Username(s): scOOL11 // hasan5444

● Their LFS GameName(s): ¢Ä ScOOL ¢Ê // íÝçÏÝþþá (Vendetta)

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilz9lz2veuqsvmg/Vandetta%20and%20his%20bud.....mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
26:50:00 ~ scOOL is going intentionally after the chase where he doesn't slow down and hits me when I was going reverse.
27:05:00 ~ scOOL is blocking Mufflord from driving and pushes him into an barrier, he keeps following and interrupting.
28:35:00 ~ Highway 2, we are dealing with an suspect and scOOL comes in full speed, slightly hits Mufflord and misses me, yet again he intentionally waited for us to block us. I pitted scOOL so we could continue chasing the suspect.
29:40:00 ~ Suspect is intentionally trying to go oob in a chase.
30:40:00 ~ Suspect is again trying to go oob intentionally to escape.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
We are chasing an suspect (Vendetta) who has a friend that tried to help him bust out, nothing to say because everything is said in the timestamps.

Thanks for your time to look into this report.

Lcee
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2013-12-19 11:27)Lcee Wrote: [ -> ]26:50:00 ~ scOOL is going intentionally after the chase where he doesn't slow down and hits me when I was going reverse.

Yeah pretty obvious that he wants to disrupt it.

(2013-12-19 11:27)Lcee Wrote: [ -> ]27:05:00 ~ scOOL is blocking Mufflord from driving and pushes him into an barrier, he keeps following and interrupting.

Indeed still heavily interfering.

(2013-12-19 11:27)Lcee Wrote: [ -> ]28:35:00 ~ Highway 2, we are dealing with an suspect and scOOL comes in full speed, slightly hits Mufflord and misses me, yet again he intentionally waited for us to block us. I pitted scOOL so we could continue chasing the suspect.

Well at least he avoided the crash at the last second, still not acceptable at all.

(2013-12-19 11:27)Lcee Wrote: [ -> ]29:40:00 ~ Suspect is intentionally trying to go oob in a chase.

(2013-12-19 11:27)Lcee Wrote: [ -> ]30:40:00 ~ Suspect is again trying to go oob intentionally to escape.

Jepp both times.

scOOL11 will receive a first and final confirmable ingame warning for interfering with police chases.

hasan5444 will receive a confirmable ingame warning for trying to go oob during a chase.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's