[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Lucid dreaming/Sleep paralysis.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Constant lucid dreaming has bad side effects on your conscious mind. You'll end up wanting nothing but the dream world, not the real world.

I don't like lucid dreaming. Purely for the above fact. Don't get me wrong it can be great but I enjoy being a part of my conscious world more.
for me I used to get that feeling kinda, but mainly I used to be in twilight they call it, id b asleep but hear everything I used to think I was dead cuz I tried to wake and couldn't, crazy shit man. wish you luck with you falling literally asleep issue man. prolly wont experience it again maybe in a little while u will, from what I hear its normal[/align]
I have actually fallen asleep and not even realised it so I was consciously asleep. Ive gone around for what felt like over an hour, interacting with my family.

Scary as hell when I woke up. Went downstairs and found everything near enough exactly as I left it.
It happens to me quite a lot, most of mine I just think I can hear loud bangs and screams.
(2014-01-03 02:37)Byran Wrote: [ -> ]for me I used to get that feeling kinda, but mainly I used to be in twilight they call it, id b asleep but hear everything I used to think I was dead cuz I tried to wake and couldn't, crazy *Removed* man. wish you luck with you falling literally asleep issue man. prolly wont experience it again maybe in a little while u will, from what I hear its normal[/align]

I actually enjoy these kinds of dreams. Or atleast, when I listen to music before sleeping its awesome.

@ James,

Try that in the bus.. Falling asleep in the bus, dreaming about the very same ride, then wake up because of a bump and realise that you fell asleep and just dreamed you were nearly home, lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's